geting spray work done

wide boy

Hi j yer I did think of this idea but thn thought to myself if I get it sprayed thn at least the paint work will b clean no scratches or chips as I plan to get the rest of the car sprayed white at some point this year but thanks for ur suggestion mate :)

I wouldn't get it sprayed, go wrapped but get gloss vinyl

Imagine trying to sell a car with a painted matt black/black bonnet , roof, tailgate where as wrap is obviously removeable, and doesn't scratch as easy, and believe me you're bonnet will be scratched to hell in no time (i've just had a full respray)

Edited by LiamGTR

thanks for the advice liam but i think ill still go for the spray work just had an amazing quote and the car goes in tomorrow for the job to be done car guna look amazin cant wait to see it ill up load pictures whn i get it back

seen this done before, was not sure of it but having never seen it in the flesh i cant say if i like it or not, will make the car look lower for one, long as the body shop compounds the whole car so its all cleaned up it would look to clean if just the black polished up.

Looks good I was planning on doin that with my quarter panel line and down the front window. But in a satin laquer over the black like my wheels.

You need to get some wheels to match the paint though, and also lower your car lol (dunno If it is - doesn't look it from pics) then get some skirts to finish off the 'side' look :)

My cars wrapped in carbon and I got a satin (duller than glossy) laquer to go on my wheels so it matches more :) I also got the red in the same paint code as car.

2-1.jpg

9bd0aa62.jpg

But apart from wheels - cars looking good :) next plans? :)

Edit: if you'd of got it wrapped you wouldn't of ever had to be wary of stone chips. Wrap doesn't allow it ;) so be careful with the new paint or get it clear wrapped!

Edited by oMIKEYo

I'm not sure I like the outer part of the roof being black, it seems a bit 'top heavy' to me. Also the top of the front wing in front of the A post seems a wee bit unfinished, where the black suddenly hits silver. If it was mine I'd have just gone with black bonnet, roof and boot/spoiler. But, it's your car and you're damn well free to do whatever you want with it. :D

Looks good I was planning on doin that with my quarter panel line and down the front window. But in a satin laquer over the black like my wheels.

You need to get some wheels to match the paint though, and also lower your car lol (dunno If it is - doesn't look it from pics) then get some skirts to finish off the 'side' look :)

My cars wrapped in carbon and I got a satin (duller than glossy) laquer to go on my wheels so it matches more :) I also got the red in the same paint code as car.

2-1.jpg

9bd0aa62.jpg

But apart from wheels - cars looking good :) next plans? :)

Edit: if you'd of got it wrapped you wouldn't of ever had to be wary of stone chips. Wrap doesn't allow it ;) so be careful with the new paint or get it clear wrapped!

nice car mate yer i did think about the stone chips but ill sort tht when it comes to it lol as for the wheel im gettin them done next month gota save some more pennies and i need to get some new lowering springs as well. after tht im after a small kits for it nothing big something tht looks nice but not ott and some new lights then ill work on interior

I'm not sure I like the outer part of the roof being black, it seems a bit 'top heavy' to me. Also the top of the front wing in front of the A post seems a wee bit unfinished, where the black suddenly hits silver. If it was mine I'd have just gone with black bonnet, roof and boot/spoiler. But, it's your car and you're damn well free to do whatever you want with it. :D

it looks better in person then in the pictures but like u said its down to different peoples styles :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.