Clutch for my celica

fabiano

Hiya its me again im looking at replacing my clutch and was wondering if anyone around the Staffordshire area knows of a place i can get one fitted without getting ripped off on the price...i live in Lichfield so hopefully this will be of some help in trying to find a place not to far away from me...and its also close on MOT time which hopefully wont be to expensive ..

thank you all..the quotes i have so far is from 280-400 both these places ive used before so know them and what they are like but i will give that place in hucknall a call today if i can find the number and thanks for the offer of a lift back might just take you up on that.

Sawyer im doing good thanks mate still lots of hospital appointments but the crunch time is about to hit me and thats next monday what happens then will determine if i can drive again and to a certain extent if i can work again...ahh dont worry mate i will let you know as soon as the results are given to me on the 8th Febuary.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.