Recommend me a courier for a front lip

LiamGTR

I put the front lip in as 70cm x 20cm x 3cm and it came back with £5, guessing I got my dimensions wrong as that's too cheap, and next day delivery too!?

In the boxes it doesn't tell you which one is width/height/length ect. so I could get it completely wrong and then get a massive charge on my car when they come to collect!?

Generic format for most dimensions are LxWxH....so I'd go with that :)

Are you all sorted now then? I have to say though 10kg is far too much for the weight of a front splitter :P more like 5kg probably even less

This guy lifts weights for a living, too! GET HIM!

Generic format for most dimensions are LxWxH....so I'd go with that :)

This guy lifts weights for a living, too! GET HIM!

Really??!!!! Aaah bless him :P

Really??!!!! Aaah bless him :P

Mind you looking at your pic Hypercatjohn looks like you do too hehe! :P

Just a note of caution, and this is true with almost ALL couriers

I used to work for TUFFNELLS Parcel Express, so ..... whatever you do.... DO NOT WRITE OR STICK ANYTHING ON THE PARCEL WHICH SAYS FRAGILE OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT!!!

Its like red rag to a BULL I kid you not, they kick the **** out of anything thats got the words FRAGILE, or PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE, they simply DONT CARE most of the time im sorry to say!

Just wrap it as carefully and as tightly as you can, put it in an old bedsheet, use old towels, bubblewrap, and pray

Most of the time everything is ok, we use all the major couriers where I work, PARCELFARCE is the worst by a long way but City Link, Interlink, TNT, UPS, all fairly decent most of the time :)

Thanks for all the advice guys (and for the inssight pickles) But i've unfortunately had to offer Alex a refund :( Time off and work shedule don't give me any time to wait at home for collection (and my mam works stupid hours aswell)

Not keep it in your car and get it collected from work maybe? I do all my deliveries too and from work now. I do work in an airport cargo center though!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.