Bit of Aero for those who like that sort of thing PART 3

CW Racing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a time served machinist who worked my may into design but I have done as much as I can. The pinical on the projects if been involved in was a full aero development project on our radical sr9. The experience then led me into all other areas. Engineering cars etc.

But isn't where you're starting the flow of air from NOT where it would start if the spoiler was on a car as the roof would be there, I know the roof won't 'block' the air but it would definitely have an effect?

I completely agree and wouldn't argue otherwise. The study is what it is and if you read the first post I explain the study. This is the wing off outlet mans car that had little in front of it.

I could spend a few hundred hours modeling a gt4 and do a study with moving floor and rotating wheels but I don't think ccuk has a couple of grand for the priverlage. Plus I do have a living to earn. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.