When Parking - Handbrake or Gears or Both

LiamGTR

When Parking  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use

• Handbrake
    • Gears
    • Both

Defo want a remote start for next winter. What's the range like on them? Like for example I park like 1500 metres maybe more away from my college coz the campus is so big, could I start it up in class lol?

not sure but it works better in some places than others, was at the lakeside meet the other night and it startd up when i was in the pub so i could warm up engine before, at home i park up the very end of my road at the moment and it works from house, its a clifford module which has been fitted into a different alarm system, i can program it to do other things like run on after driving for turbo cool down which is one of the reasons why i got it as thats the way i will go next, it has tons of features to enable but i dont use half of it, the hoilday mode runs for long enough for battery to be toped up, not sure how it all works i just left my mate who rus a install company to fit it as i had enough of people going near it when parked elsewhere. as it has a warning sensor so if touched alarm sounds off.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.