Engine light!

So yesterday I installed the KnN induction kit and everything seemed perfectly fine

Sounds great, and more responsive. Today I drive to work and my engine light comes on!.

Engine temp seems fine and all liquids are topped up. Should I be worried!?

Planning to see my friend who is a mechanic and says he could plug it into the computer and see what the problem is..but don't know if it would be better off going to Toyota?

Help!

The negative was disconnected during the installation process and re-fitted after and it was fine till this morning :(

The only thing I can think of is that there was a component with two needle looking things that stuck out(Sorry for the un-technical terms, not the most mechanically minded!), and there's a skinny hose which the instructions booklet didn't mention about reconnecting.

The negative was disconnected during the installation process and re-fitted after and it was fine till this morning :(

The only thing I can think of is that there was a component with two needle looking things that stuck out(Sorry for the un-technical terms, not the most mechanically minded!), and there's a skinny hose which the instructions booklet didn't mention about reconnecting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.