calipers

kny

why not get yours refurbed

i would imagine they will be upwards of £100 from toyota for new ones and £50 + for refurbs or maybe less from a breaker, in fact i might have 2 rear calipers for a 140 although mines are pre-faclift (dont know if there is a difference

why not get yours refurbed

i would imagine they will be upwards of £100 from toyota for new ones and £50 + for refurbs or maybe less from a breaker, in fact i might have 2 rear calipers for a 140 although mines are pre-faclift (dont know if there is a difference

how much do you think they would be for gen 6 mate? mine are getting a bit on the old side

would imagine the same

I sometimes for a laugh phone toyota and ask for prices :P

im sure cw-racing found a site recently selling gen 6 callipers brand new for good prices

i phoned up once for clutch price 600 quid fitted,and pertol tank 400 quid never got them done tho,got tank from nix for 50 quid lol

Have a look here... http://www.brakeparts.co.uk/

The re-furbed 140 calipers are 77.97 ex vat. This is on the premise that you do a swap for your old calipers & pay an up front surcharge which is refunded on receipt of your old calipers.

Alternatively you could save around 70% & refurb yourself with their service kit (£17.27) piston (£10.36) & bleed nipple (£1.42)

Edited by J03

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.