LED running lights

ismith61

Nice wifey just bought me some slim white led running lights for the front of my gen7...are there any legal restrictions on placement. ie, distance apart or height from the road. Just thought it would be better to ask now than have to move them later :D

I have fited mine the same as above, inside the headlight. With a heat gun getting them apart is pretty easy, its putting them back together and making sure theyre 100% sealed thats the difficult part!

I have passed plenty of police, anbd even with my exhaust, they never offer to stop me :)

I have the LED running lights, but they are a thin strip that fits inbetween the headlight and bumper. The light comes out of the side of the stip. They are really discrete and smart looking :)

cars003.jpg

cars008.jpg

cars002.jpg

There was also no mention on the MOT about the lights.

They do look good Jenni, and very discrete - no need to take the headlight apart either. Nice :D

I have the LED running lights, but they are a thin strip that fits inbetween the headlight and bumper. The light comes out of the side of the stip. They are really discrete and smart looking :)

cars003.jpg

cars008.jpg

cars002.jpg

There was also no mention on the MOT about the lights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.