kyb gas shocks

mikca01

where would be best place to get gas kyb rear shocks for my st202? was going to lower it but want to put 18s on. so think the gas kyb mite be easiest solution.

fensport mate,i have the adjustable ones,handlein is great

yeah im trying mate lines busy. lol

kyb agx adjustable ive got,dont think they listed on the web site tho for some reason,also i dont know if you know but if you go 18s you may slow your car down slightly 0 to 60,and it may put your speedo out slightly,prob be better off with 17s

Edited by looney

got 17s on it just now speedo is about ten miles an hour out as it is mate. think its a cheap set of dials that was put in before i got it

they dont have a price for them. but they can get them. ive to fone back monday morning for a price.

All KYB shocks are excellently made and very reliable. As has been noted, the OEM shocks are KYB Excel Gs. If you can find them, KYB Gas A-just are just the ticket for lowered suspension, don't know if they come in Celica flavour though. AGX's are very expensive, I got a price for mine and it was just shy ofcoilover territory.

no got all 4 shocks and springs for that price was considering doing the back first for money reasons. but at that price doing front and rear at the same time.

All KYB shocks are excellently made and very reliable. As has been noted, the OEM shocks are KYB Excel Gs. If you can find them, KYB Gas A-just are just the ticket for lowered suspension, don't know if they come in Celica flavour though. AGX's are very expensive, I got a price for mine and it was just shy ofcoilover territory.

fen sport can order the adjustable kyb shocks for a celica. they couldnt give me a price for them at the time tho.

no got all 4 shocks and springs for that price was considering doing the back first for money reasons. but at that price doing front and rear at the same time.

fen sport can order the adjustable kyb shocks for a celica. they couldnt give me a price for them at the time tho.

thats well cheap where did you get them from ?

Edited by looney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.