gt carriers

mikca01

soon as poss really i got the old calipers put back on today. felt like someone had cut my legs off for the last 2 days cars been off the road.

got the skirts fitted as well. prob with the c-one rear spoiler bolts sheared so going to have to get that repaired as well.

not a good last couple of days for stuff getting done.

hopeing i have enough left at the start of next week to get a set of 18s that are for sale on here to.

Edited by mikca01

soon as poss really i got the old calipers put back on today. felt like someone had cut my legs off for the last 2 days cars been off the road.

got the skirts fitted as well. prob with the c-one rear spoiler bolts sheared so going to have to get that repaired as well.

not a good last couple of days for stuff getting done.

hopeing i have enough left at the start of next week to get a set of 18s that are for sale on here to.

Are you replacing your rear spoiler then?is it a 2 post one?

yeah it is mate havnt got it off yet tho. it would need painted. when i got the car i noticed it looked like something had been spilled or sprayed on it. there are tiny little holes in the paintwork just at the end of spoiler on one side.

yeah it is mate havnt got it off yet tho. it would need painted. when i got the car i noticed it looked like something had been spilled or sprayed on it. there are tiny little holes in the paintwork just at the end of spoiler on one side.

okay,the one i have allready needs painting :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.