gen6 ecu

mikca01

is there an easy way to get to the ecu on a st202?

got a race icon to fit but it looks like the ecu is a bitch to get to.

has anyone fitted a piggyback chip? and how much work was involved.

also bought c one rear spoiler and a set of side skirts.think ive got the bug!hahaha

got an fse boost valve and a power deck spacer when ready. and a set of twin pot calipers. oh and should have a 3 point front strut brace and a whiteline rear anti rollbar on in a couple of weeks as well.

looking at a resray possibly more gunmetal than silver now as well and then a nice set of white 18" alloys to finish her off.

cheers mitch

Edited by mikca01

is there an easy way to get to the ecu on a st202?

got a race icon to fit but it looks like the ecu is a bitch to get to.

has anyone fitted a piggyback chip? and how much work was involved.

also bought c one rear spoiler and a set of side skirts.think ive got the bug!hahaha

got an fse boost valve and a power deck spacer when ready. and a set of twin pot calipers. oh and should have a 3 point front strut brace and a whiteline rear anti rollbar on in a couple of weeks as well.

looking at a resray possibly more gunmetal than silver now as well and then a nice set of white 18" alloys to finish her off.

cheers mitch

Hi mate what is the piggy back supposed to give you in gains??

mani reckons it helps.

yes mate. they work. far as i know they have a standard map to advance ignition timings with revs, people say this variation can be changed. I bought mine from a fella on here, fitted and i could feel that normally, when i took the turn off the main road and onto my drive i could just use 3rd gear at low speeds, after the icon chip, i had to go down to 2nd otherwise it would stall, but when booting it, there was a significant kick after 3500 rpm, very noticeable in 3rd gear. so if u have one lying around, fit it, but solder ur connections to get better contact. hope this helps

Hi mate what is the piggy back supposed to give you in gains??

apparently 20-30 bhp ? ive got one ive yet to fit and im hoping for 15 , id be pleased with that

if its anything i spotted a balck gen6 won the dyno hitting 197 with a superchip although he had other work done on it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.