inovit wheels

hey all i think i have made me mind up on the alloys i want inovit stvi in white to go on my lagoon blue t-sport does any one know wheres the best place to get/order them from found a few decent prices would prefer recommended companies thanks lee

They're out of production in 5x100 now, you'll have to get them off ebay.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have fell in love with them lol thats typical

dont buy them, buy my lenso wheels ;)

beat ya to it dan already checked them out there a nice set of wheels just cant picture them on me motor iv got a shit imagination lol btw sorry to here about your car mate

Edited by londonlee

haha dan i have a spare set of wheels and thought it would be a good idea to spray them they turned out bobbly and the tyre ended up gun metal grey lmao so done one and left them in the shed

you obviously didnt do it right mate :lol: spraying is all in the prep work, dont prep well you wont get a good job

patience is my enemy lol i aint got none lol i also need to get my locking wheel nuts done there stuck on the wheel lock nut (key) is fooked need to get that sorted before anything

I have these wheels in black and yellow, there super light to. You could ask freaky to get some whelel spaces to convert your stud pattern

That's a good idea but I can see that being expensive

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.