Help and advice needed please

Hey all just had my car washed at the local hand car wash I have used them for a few years now. So went there today got the car cleaned drove home got out to have a look around and noticed the car is scratched left right and center works out about 8-10 scratches all round the car and roof. So went back around there and had a moan as you do and they said they will t-cut polish and clean the car for me. Am I being over top in thinking that's not good enough t-cut will wear of after a month or so and it's not good for the paint am I right? Any help/advice apprechiated Thanks lee

i think i would have had a moan as well mate by the sounds off it,doesnt sound good at all,you sure you

wanna take it back there ? t cut is alrite if its hardly ever done,now and again wont hurt too much

and it should get the marks out hopefully,it takes a very slight layer off the paint off,and it is just

slight as well,nothing to worry about,but after they or you have done it,you wanna get some wax on there

soon as poss over the top to protect it,cos when you t cut your taking all your wax off as well

i think i would have had a moan as well mate by the sounds off it,doesnt sound good at all,you sure you

wanna take it back there ? t cut is alrite if its hardly ever done,now and again wont hurt too much

and it should get the marks out hopefully,it takes a very slight layer off the paint off,and it is just

slight as well,nothing to worry about,but after they or you have done it,you wanna get some wax on there

soon as poss over the top to protect it,cos when you t cut your taking all your wax off as well

Yer I don't really want to go back there but they did fook it up and in that sence they should fix it I just find with t cutting the scratch always comes back or am I doing it wrong lol it's really pissed me of. I have slowly got the paintwork looking respectable and they do that and cost me for the pleasure really think they should get it pro done through there insurance. Machine polish.respray. I dont now how to go about it and what's for the best

I had the pleasure of car wash place leave my car in a state of swirls too, I would not advise them at all. To get around mine im gonna invest in a DA Machine polisher and some dodo juice lime prime with some pads to bring it out. For the scratches I am going to use meguires scratch X.

I wouldnt take the car back to them mate, Best to try and repair it yourself, or pay a detailer to correct it for you ;).

Try get them to agree to have a profesional repair it for you, i wouldnt want them touching my car again

Yer true I will go round tomorrow and see can I get them to cover the cost if not most of it and that saves going through there insurance witch they obviously don't want. How much is rough price for this to be done is it machine polishing I want or detailing? Not very good at this side of things

best thing you could do is to go in to a bodyshop with it and get a professional opinion and quote for machine polish or what ever it requires ,and then go back to the wash people ,at least you will have an idea of what is required and how much it will cost before you take it up with them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.