Gen 7 Front Lip

Hello Celicaland, I am looking for a ''shallow'' front lip for my Facelift Gen 7, any ideas where i can get one?. I got to bear in mind that Newbury is 'speed bump city, so nothing to deep. Also check out this years Berkshire meet date. Paul

Someone from Yorkshire were selling copy dynamic lips for half the Mr T price - also unpainted, they also do the dynamic skirts for a similar price too. They can paint them for a fee if you give them your paint code. Maybe worth asking if anyone has bought these ones, just for quality/service etc. See link below for skirts, they seem to have stopped doing the lips for now maybe, but maybe also worth e-mailing them as they were selling them for ages.

Rad

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Celica-99-on-Side-Skirts-/200603827146?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb4eb7bca

Best lip is the dynamic one.

Like mine.

post-24350-0-95222600-1306519850_thumb.jpg

U could try ams on here

Minx's celica - do my eyes deceive me, your indicators have a blue tint - where d'you get em?

Cheers Rad.

Someone from Yorkshire were selling copy dynamic lips for half the Mr T price - also unpainted, they also do the dynamic skirts for a similar price too. They can paint them for a fee if you give them your paint code. Maybe worth asking if anyone has bought these ones, just for quality/service etc. See link below for skirts, they seem to have stopped doing the lips for now maybe, but maybe also worth e-mailing them as they were selling them for ages.

Rad

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Celica-99-on-Side-Skirts-/200603827146?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb4eb7bca

Minx's celica - do my eyes deceive me, your indicators have a blue tint - where d'you get em?

Cheers Rad.

That's Stu Allatt at Carlton autos (goes under different name on ebay) they do dynamic skirts, lip & valance. He has also just moulded from my genuine GT lip so that's also available now, quality & service was top notch ;)

That's Stu Allatt at Carlton autos (goes under different name on ebay) they do dynamic skirts, lip & valance. He has also just moulded from my genuine GT lip so that's also available now, quality & service was top notch ;)

Think they go under salla and jalla from Yorkshire, so they can be recommended then. Also sorry front lip was only for pre-facelift, my mistake.

Rad

Think they go under salla and jalla from Yorkshire, so they can be recommended then. Also sorry front lip was only for pre-facelift, my mistake.

Rad

But he also does facelift GT lip now after moulding mine ;)

Edited by J03

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.