Anyone want tyres collect @ JapFest ?

Im off to Wales for a couple of hours to meet some of my clients, one of them being my tyre supplier, if anyone wants a price and me to collect them and drop at jap fest please PM me with what your after, “budget” “premium” and “size”, and your phone number, I am in the Celica and already picking up 3 tyres for other people, so only room for 3 more at a push.

Im off to Wales for a couple of hours to meet some of my clients, one of them being my tyre supplier, if anyone wants a price and me to collect them and drop at jap fest please PM me with what your after, “budget” “premium” and “size”, and your phone number, I am in the Celica and already picking up 3 tyres for other people, so only room for 3 more at a push.

But my car has 4 wheels ! :(

I could do with a set of 4x 205/40/17s, cheap and cheerful / partworns are fine by me.

PM me with what your after, “budget” “premium” and “size”, and your phone number

was back by 12pm, with 5 tyres in total, anyways £36 a tyre, new, budgets, have to wait a week till Im back down there!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.