Opinions please

It's certainly a different idea, bonus points for that. However, I'd be tempted to create the design slightly differently. First off, I'd not follow any of the cars shut lines for the different coloured parts, when you do that it just looks like you're trying to hide an odd bonnet purchased after a prang. It would look better being almost full width of the bonnet by the screen but narrowing at the front and then curving round onto the bumper - that way it'll look so much more 'designed' and not just thrown on.

Actually, that's about it. Perhaps the addition of a few more logos to balance the overall scheme a little better and it's pretty much there. If you post up some pics of the bike I could dabble with an idea for you...

Heres a pic of the GSXr 750 Rep and someone already transferred the rep idea to a car albeit Suzuki powered.

obviously I want to stick to the predominantly white colour scheme as in the suzuki, although it occurs to me it may look good based on the red on black or black on red if anyone fancies it lol, may even start a trend.

But now its getting out of hand because having discovered Yamaha had a bit to do with the Celica engine ... that also brings the Yamaha colour schemes in to play ... oh my head hurts :unsure:

post-31736-0-06749500-1305196201_thumb.jpg

post-31736-0-07818600-1305196249_thumb.jpg

post-31736-0-21765500-1305197130_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.