Leather Seat Care - Simoniz Care Cream

Anyone else used this? Symptom - leather seats like cardboard - Firstly Simoniz products wouldn't be my first port of call,however,to try to get some suppleness back into the leather, and having tried most of the products available out there with some/little results, I sort of tried this as a last resort really.

Much to my surprise I've got to say that it seems to have worked, far better than anything to date.

FOR - it works and it's cheap £3.50-£5/500ml(various offers at Asda/Tesco/Wilkinsons etc).

Against - out of the bottle it doesn't have that 'leather' smell,actually it's odour is quite strange and unpromising,but this dissappears quickly.

Hope this helps

Just to be clear I have no interest/connection with the company.

post-28866-0-97027600-1304846874_thumb.jpg

I need to give my cows a good feeding actually, I usually use autoglym cleaner and then use the cream after which seemed to do the trick for me, but its expensive!

Ill keep this in mind an have a look out for them, thanks for the thumbs up! There are so many products out there I never know what to go for lol.

Yep tried the Autoglym products . . . .the leather Balm smells . . . well "leathery" really. but 500ml of Balm just vanished into the seat and quite honestly it had little/no effect.I only used two applications of this Simoniz stuff and noticed a huge improvement . . . . . :think: Maybe the Autoglym did all the hard work and this stuff tipped the balance?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.