Is it worth it ? The start of a modding series!

RoryK

Basicly, I have some time off work soon, and my baby is due her service! so anyway, exhaust, induction and lowering springs are the first on my ever growing list of mods.

I have planned for a while now that when I service my car, I was going to order an induction kit rather then spend money on a replacement filter. I am however stuck, I thought I made up my mind with the blitz sonic induction kit, Ofc I want the induction roar, but I also want some form of gain from it.

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=339805

I want it to be worth while, but I am also keeping in mind, that eventually and hopefully if future plans go well, Ill be contacting Se7en about getting her boosted! but this is a long way off yet. So i'll likely let someone in the club have the Sonic (If I go for this) for Mates / Club rates

Can anyone else here recommend this filter ?

I am also going to be Clay cleaning her over the course of 2 days with a few McGuires suds and waxes to bring out her shine ;) (DW lots of piccies to come! I will also create a new thread under modifications for this)

Cheers!

Edited by RoryK

Save your pennies mate, once you fit an exhaust you won't here the induction kit anyway. Car runs alot better on the stock airbox & 3ton will buy you a good custom SS catback. Get a zorst first & just stick a performance panel filter in ie pipercross, blitz, K&N.

actually, My After market Exhaust is not very loud, But I prefer not sticking an induction kit on. Purely as I like the howling noise my exhaust makes over the induction roar. I am running an K&N pannel with the butterfly taken out (Noise control valve) So it has some Grunt, But the noise of the Apexi N1 is just sexy, Sporty but not stupid loud.

Up to personal taste though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.