I need a favour Guys, does anyone Live, work, visit, Lewisham

cait

I need someone who lives visits works drives through Lewisham to either pick up something small (next week) & either bring it to RS or wrap and address it

(I can organise a courier)

Its not large or heavy, if happen to live/work in Lewisham the seller said they would at a push drop it off locally

I bid on something then realised that was pick up or deliver locally but didnt see that till after I had won it I only saw it 20 seconds before the end of the auction & didnt read it FULLY :(

Thanks guys

my parents house is in welling.. just up the main road kind of from lewisham, if he is able to delivery it to my parents address then hopefully should be able to sort something out for you.. PM me if the person can and il send details through to you

my parents house is in welling.. just up the main road kind of from lewisham, if he is able to delivery it to my parents address then hopefully should be able to sort something out for you.. PM me if the person can and il send details through to you

PM winging its way to you !

My Knight in a shining 190 :)

Is there anyone who lives, works, visits, Or passes through Lewisham SE London

I dont know the exact postcod untill the 24 th April

(Especially if yoyr going to RS ) please get in touch if your willing to pehaps do a favour (for wine or beer tokens!!):)

Thanks

How small is small? Could I fit it in my rucksack as I'm riding a motorbike at the moment? If so I'm happy to pick it up for you aslong as you promise its not drugs, weapons or explosives :lol:

I ride within a mile or 2 from Lewisham once a week so shouldn't be a problem. I'm not coming to RS, but I'm sure I can meet up with SJ or someone else who will be. Or I can post it to you.

How small is small? Could I fit it in my rucksack as I'm riding a motorbike at the moment? If so I'm happy to pick it up for you aslong as you promise its not drugs, weapons or explosives :lol:

I ride within a mile or 2 from Lewisham once a week so shouldn't be a problem. I'm not coming to RS, but I'm sure I can meet up with SJ or someone else who will be. Or I can post it to you.

Sorry Giler I have only just seen this reply Thank -You so much

Not drugs weapons OR explosives :lol:

I dont think you could fit it in your Rucksack as it is a plastic box really measurements

are 42H x 24D x 38W The seller isnt 'back home' till Sun 24th OLZ 190 has offered help but if I can find someone going to RS it would save him the trouble (or his Mum Dad )

whats wrong with sellers how bloody hard is it too wrap something up :shrug:

(I know its the waiting in for a courier to pick up thats a ball-ache & not always possible ! )

pic enclosed & you will see I dont think you would get it in your rucksack BUT Thank-You So muchly for Offering Your A Gent. :thumbs: XX

anyone any suggestions who might be coming to RS & gets to be in LEWISHAM shortly

Edited by cait

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.