Little trip to Mr T

Hoody

just tought i would let people know about some prices i found at Mr T today, some may already know them but i was shocked when i saw them.

these are all prices for gen7 gt parts

well first i went in there to order 4 new GT wheel centre caps, been told they are around the £20 mark. i ended up payin £22.70 for all 4.

while the guy had the caps up on the screen the price for the GT wheels was next to it and they were priced at £200 each which i thought was a good price for genuie GT wheels straight from Mr T.

just for a laugh i asked him how much the front lip would be as im looking for a new one and he surprsied me with a price of £235 which again i thought was a good price for Mr T.

anyway thought i would just let ppl know how amazed i was at the prices straight from the dealer.

Edited by Hoody01

yep bargins to be had, i paid £270 for my GT skirts insted of £320 and paid £200 for my GT Lip. Flashed them my members card and he gave me a great discount and they also try to beat best prices from places aswell. Well my local one did i dont know about others. but the parts manager he knows me quite well now so small things i get for free :)

:D GT wheels are £168 up here int t'north. Did you get a genuine lip in the end then matey?

i was very tempted but need to save bit of money first. will do in gd time tho

yep bargins to be had, i paid £270 for my GT skirts insted of £320 and paid £200 for my GT Lip. Flashed them my members card and he gave me a great discount and they also try to beat best prices from places aswell. Well my local one did i dont know about others. but the parts manager he knows me quite well now so small things i get for free :)

never thought about showing my members card might give it a flash on friday when i pick the caps up and see wat they say

Edited by Hoody01

I was quoted £380 for a single alloy at Mr T a couple of weeks ago so they certainly aren't all cheap at the moment. I ended up buying a set of four from a scrappy for £180 and getting them refurbed for another £160 so now I've got a good set of all four for £20 less than the price the local dealer wanted for one :D

Tech 5s :blush: LUV UM

I Cant remember the thread to put a link up but I'm sure that these are VERY LTD & some people have paid for them and then to be told weeks later they cant get them, or its weeks & weeks waiting for them is this true?

I cant remember which thread this info was in Maybe I'm wrong on this info :unsure:

the guy on the phone told me 35mm buit he couldnt tell me if they were genuine toyota ones or not lol.

Think I'll stick to our Sticky Thread Here! about Lowering springs rather than dealing with Mr T!

Edited by Scott Baker

Let me know what price you get them for Dave, I may ask you to go order some for me too as you seem to get offered really good prices lol

lol will do mate. Ive been in and bought such expensive stuff i think thats why. Cause i keep going back and buying stuff every month im keeping them in trade haha

If there from toyota scott they would have been TTE's i think the GT's have them fitted as standard? and there the springs im going for. after some breakfast im off to order them god i love pay day lol

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Once I've been to Daves tomorrow I cannot put anymroe money into my car for a good few months, I have to get my spending money together for my holidays in July! B)

I was told 290 for primed GT side skirts from Toyota Sunderland.

But 150 for Lowering springs which aint bad.

What!? The Toyota in Sunderland... on Newcastle Road!?

I was there 2 days ago and the guy couldn't find ANYTHING apart from the ones I currently have on, and wanted £749 for them!

Let me know who you spoke to mate, the guy I spoke to was obviously an idiot.

picked up my centre caps today while i was there i asked about a discount by showing my members card and we can get 10% so anyone near romford dearler rember to take your card B)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.