Super Unleaded, Optimax etc

Angus

the whole point of using V-POWER which was not even included in that test is it contains cleaning agents!

the extra mpg is mainly a result of this as it is a much purer fuel.

Purer? How does that work then?

it has been further filtered therefor the impurities have been removed.

yeah i have a v-power card so i get a little bit of cash back every other month which is a bonus

you get a rather interesting magazine every other month which has some interesting reads in it :thumbs:

oh hypercat

"Most wheel allignments don't cover camber, toe etc...where did you get it done? Fingers crossed it wasn't Kwik Fit!"

so i must have got you mixed up :brickwall: :rolleyes:

Edited by antmax7

you get a rather interesting magazine every other month which has some interesting reads in it :thumbs:

Aye, they had a good write up on an Alpine Pass last time - think I'll go that way this year. :)

Angus

it has been further filtered therefor the impurities have been removed.

yeah i have a v-power card so i get a little bit of cash back every other month which is a bonus

oh hypercat

"Most wheel allignments don't cover camber, toe etc...where did you get it done? Fingers crossed it wasn't Kwik Fit!"

so i must have got you mixed up :brickwall: :rolleyes:

The half assed places like Kwik Fit simply allign the wheel, they don't even begin to consider the other elements.

And saying 'you don't even know about this' is probably one of the most pathetic things someone can come back with, it's like me going 'HA you don't even know what niquist theory is!!?!?!?!?!?!?'. You only know what you're told, big man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.