Today's Drive home

Mates wedding down in Cirencester last night and decided to take the scenic route home avoiding any motorways.

Logical route would have been M5 -> M42 -> A42 -> M1 but that looked all a bit boring.

This is the route we took : http://tinyurl.com/3ojn4z7

Highlights were:

• A429 Cirencester -> Coventry
  • A515 Ashbourne -> Hartington Middle Quarter

Spotted a Silver Gen6 parked up on the road with club stickers somewhere along the route home between Coventry and Burton on Trent (I think).

All in all a good day, driving time was about 5 hours according to google, probably took us 7 with a few stops and a quick visit to the girlfriend's relatives.

you could of popped in and say hi lol thats one road trip

We drive up through Nuneaton quite a bit as we have a narrow boat which is normally to be found around rugby area. Will let you know next time we are passing through.

We drive up through Nuneaton quite a bit as we have a narrow boat which is normally to be found around rugby area. Will let you know next time we are passing through.

yer that will be good to meet some one ells from the site iv got about 3 weeks till i get my samco pipe work then my cars back on the road yay :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.