gen 6 gt4 price ?

just thinking out loud , but what sort of prices do 205 rolling shells go for , toying with tiding up a bit of my garden and starting a long term project , LONG TERM , dont want engine , interior or wheels , but the basic suspension , running gear , brakes , glass/doors etc would be a must

Edited by sonic temple

no joe dont sell :(

i would like a rally rep jobbie and it would seam a shame to buy a perfectly good one only to rip it apart , where as an old stripped shell over a couple of years , i could rust treat , rebuild , mod , and build something i like and save a gt4 as well , and unlike the 5 i dont have to rush jobs over weekends so i can drive it monday morning

other option is i am sure over the next year or so a certain rusty red gen 6 will accidently pull in to the wrong driveway and the neighbour will just say fuck it , have it

Got to, going to uni, so no chance i'll be able to run it :(

Realised i'm going nowhere ATM so time to do something about it!

Although I keep buying scratch cards in the hope I'll get 10 grand which should allow me to run it for another year :lol:

Edited by joe588

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.