Looking for a camera - yes, car related :P

Im not wanting to spend a fortune on a digital camera, but my price range is around £30-£50.

Im just sick of using my phone to take good pics of my car etc and when they come out blurry and minging it just makes me sad! Lol.

I picked up a vivitar f314 14.1 megapixel for £34.99 but thats getting took back tonight as the quality on screen isn't as i expected, plus the online ratings arn't very good and i need to buy unlimited amount of batteries, i would prefer one with the battery already in and just charge as you go.

There is a fujifilm one on offer in tesco for £50 i think and thats a 10mgp one, also a kodak 10/12mgp for £50.

I just went for the highest megapixel at the cheapest price as all i use it for is snaps of the car, and i want them to be of decent quality to sit and admire and also to show you guys!

So, can anyone recommend or point me in the right direction as to what to get, as im really not thinking ill be keeping the one i've just bought.

Mikey

mgp doesnt mean good pictures mate, id say one with around 10mpg will be fine for a point and click, fujifilm are usually quite good value for money as is kodak, my advice would be go in to somewhere like jessops, tell them your budget and let them show you what they have, then ask if you can have a little play with them, see how the images on the screen look (remember they will look different on a computer) also ask them if it can be attached to a tripod, what sort of functions it has, it if its a rechargeable one or battery one etc etc

also invest yourself in a tripod, you can pick them up on ebay for around £10, you only need a cheap one as its not the cameras fault you get motion blur ;)

Edited by Dan23

Aha, took it back and stretched to £50. Got it reduced and i am really impressed with it!

Fujifilm F60 - 12 mega pixels, all the scene and face recognition etc. Can be put on a tripod and also rechargeable battery :).

Also, got a dial with the functions on, seems to have everything lol so will have a play once battery is ready. And all online reviews seem to be bigging the camera up!

Has some in built memory but i will be investing in a sd card :lol:

Took a photo with the charge the battery had, just to test it, now put the battery on charge.

Extremely impressed and happy with it, will upload some photos when i take some! :D

Thanks for input Dan, really appreciated :thumbs:

Mikey

Edited by oMIKEYo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.