Opinions silver car, white wheels

Gen6GT

I've been offered a set of 17" white lightweight (7Kg per rim) wheels just renovated and powder coated, with 2 new and 2 part-worn Pirelli P-Zero tyres at a bargain price.

post-26736-1297417280_thumb.jpg

I've tried to find a pic of these on a silver Gen6 GT (mine's a Vert) but no joy. Opinions welcome, and if anyone can find a pic of white wheels on a Silver Gen 6 a link would be great.

Ta!

Well, I've now bought and collected the wheels so I'll try them on tomorrow. If I like them I'll keep them, if not keep your eyes on the "For Sale" section... :(

You do realise that if you put 'em up for sale we will try to bid you down now you have told us you can get them "for a good price" lol

I think black wheels to be honest on your motor :P

I've been offered a set of 17" white lightweight (7Kg per rim) wheels just renovated and powder coated, with 2 new and 2 part-worn Pirelli P-Zero tyres at a bargain price.

:(

post-26736-1297417280_thumb.jpg

I've tried to find a pic of these on a silver Gen6 GT (mine's a Vert) but no joy. Opinions welcome, and if anyone can find a pic of white wheels on a Silver Gen 6 a link would be great.

Ta!

I reckon they would look bettter on my car (being black)if they fit

& my prospective would prob. look better on yours .. (if they fit also)

we could do a swap

:P

white on red and white on black looks good too

I agree would be up for a swap seeing yours is just 'been offered to you cheap ' & mine is some I've bisd on & changed my mind about as I dont NOW fancy Black & chrome on a black car

whats your fitment & make of these .. think the ones I've GOT ,. but not yet GOT .. are either RS jk5s OR kendo asai tech not sure they have RS Badges but look more like Kendo's ??

:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.