How to stop cats getting on my car?

I'v got 2 staffordshire bull terriers and have never seen a cat near my car!!!!! I'l lend you them!!

And before anyone perks up yep I own 2 staffies and still have all my digits arms and legs wadya know they not all monsterous man eaters

mine would probably curl up with the cat on the bonnet!!

Also have problems with cats; I think the ultra-sonic scarers do work but only over fairly short distances (~15ft ?).

Yeah and you'd want the whole car covered, what's to stop the cat just walking round the other side of the car then jumping on? There doesn't seem to be a lot we can do.

I'v got 2 staffordshire bull terriers and have never seen a cat near my car!!!!! I'l lend you them!!

And before anyone perks up yep I own 2 staffies and still have all my digits arms and legs wadya know they not all monsterous man eaters

mine would probably curl up with the cat on the bonnet!!

I own a staff too. He's named Manny Pacquiao after the legendary and current pound for pound best boxer... Manny Pacquiao. Though I am confident the real Manny Pacquiao would beat my staff up, because the dog is a complete faggot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.