photoshop/ideas

mani

hi peeps, i recentely bought a greddy boost controller and an APEXi SAFC, having them installed and mapped by mike @ TD, but i want both the EBC and SAFC to fit in the dash as they were a part of the dash, am not afraid to take a hacksaw to the dash or fiberglass, but need some ideas first, can anyone help please

73774d1157586631-apexi-s-afc-ii-sale-dscn0137.jpg

Profec-B-spec-II-Boost-controller.gif

300620091747.jpg

Edited by mani

firstly can i just say thats a sweet looking interior you have there :(

secondly might be worth describing what size the parts are in relation to the dash as it looks like you might be able to fit the EBC above the headunit but im only guessing....

cheers dude, for the size, the EBC is normally fitted where the digital time clock is, but that place is too commonly used, plus i love my clock too much to loose it, the SAFC is almost the size of a pack of 20 superking fags

What do you need to see on the SAFC, is that just a rotating dial, or is it a light

Could you not just mount that through a hole in the centre console and then do something similar to how i added my shift light controller above the stereo for the Greddy

26042010272.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.