A master in body work needed / South West

bigstring

I am looking to see if there are any member around the south west / Chippenham area that can finger point or lend a hand, or I can come to you? I really want to get my Wing and door replaced this weekend as it makes me shed a tear every morning, all you have to do is tell me what to do and tell me what not to do, Nix very kindly sent me through a "how to" and this worked out great when removing the wing and door from the donor car, but I was a little over aggressive with it! (to say the least)

You are more than welcome to sit in a deck chair or from the comfort of your own car to make sure I do it right and dont do more harm than good!

I'll chuck in bacon sarnies, coffee, a slab of beer and a few spondoolies.

I have Ajay over next weekend lowering me car for me and helping (doing) my rear brakes if I can’t sort them this weekend and would ask but I think I might be pushing me luck using and abusing him all day in this weather...

I am free untill midday saturday or all day Sunday.

Hey

I could come over and laze around and what not :) Doubt i would be much more help then the first time to be honest :( i have a vague idea of how bolts and stuff work if that would help? oh and i'm very good at eating bacon sarnies etc :D

PS: how much does your friend charge for lowering? :(

Dan

Yeh, shoot him a message - I'll pm him...

Pop who a message? ajay? who is he? (i'm new :() also unfortunatly dont have the springs yet :) can pop over and laugh etc whilst you work :D

I might wait for your return fella! cheers f or the reply.

hey sorry mate im not back for a nother 3 weeks otherwise i would have done it for you, it is easy the only faff is removing the front bumper

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.