I'm loving the celica again

Dan23

Loving mine again. Gave her a good clean at the weekend after the poor weather and will be polishing her up soon for the spring. Theres a few niggles here and there but overall shes been an amazing car and I think ive decided to hold out for the FT86 and maybe treat her to a new bumper in the interim.

Glad to hear it Dan,i do miss my 205 GT4 as it was a minter and could tweak a Scoobys nipples as it went past it :) But sometimes you have to go the sensible route eh.I was lucky in the time i had mine i had no probs (apart from the alarm lol) and i will have another one day.Having used some of the faff money to get CJN back on the road im loving gen4 162 coolness,looks great,dont see many (if any) on the road and this ones a keeper :P

Glad to hear it Dan,i do miss my 205 GT4 as it was a minter and could tweak a Scoobys nipples as it went past it :P But sometimes you have to go the sensible route eh.I was lucky in the time i had mine i had no probs (apart from the alarm lol) and i will have another one day.Having used some of the faff money to get CJN back on the road im loving gen4 162 coolness,looks great,dont see many (if any) on the road and this ones a keeper :P

I dont think Ive ever seen one in the flesh. Shame but makes you more elite :)

Well I do hope it sticks this time :)

My datsun has been very reliable I must say, hasnt broke down yet (touchwood)

Would quite easily have a celica again as they are such a nice car but while I am young I wanna have drifty track fun and when it does break Ill have fun fixing it as I try do most stuff myself.

Good luck with it Dan............ again.

I was thinking of selling it tbh ... then I got back in it and I just cant get rid of a car that makes me smile when I press the loud peddle

My need to downgrade the alloys to 16s for a less harsh ride but still ... awesome

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.