Little challenge for the Midlands people

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great day! Shaun and Dave are superb photographers. They took some really nice shots from the look of the previews!

I had a great time today with a great bunch of people. Had a lot of laughs and was amazed at some of the shots taken. Can't wait to see them! :thumbs:

Was a very good day and they are two brilliant photographers!!!

For a taster here is some of the pics I took, the quality its crap but you get the idea.

DSCF0338.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

I took alot more pics but they were the best. I think next time ill just leave the photography to the pros lol

They have come out pretty well Booth.

Really was a great day, enjoyed it alot. I'm currently downloading all the pics from my camera so once I'm finished with the conversions they will be up.

And must say those little chav kids were funny, made for a good laugh at least :thumbs:

Haha, they were no trouble I think they just wanted to see the cars. :thumbs:

We recieved quite a few nice comments. Those 2 well spoken ladies outside the cathedral said our cars were beautiful. haha.

Are any one still out at tamworth I'm boored i will be going over if there is any one there still

damn your lucky, wish i could run into club members on my random drives.

Either way it was nice meeting you mate, especially after spending 3 hours chatting although it probably wasnt the best place to be standing around :thumbs:

I realy need to start paying more attention to this thread, where the pics were taken is minutes from my house, would have loved to pop over for abit :(

Edited by Rich_482

damn your lucky, wish i could run into club members on my random drives.

Either way it was nice meeting you mate, especially after spending 3 hours chatting although it probably wasnt the best place to be standing around :thumbs:

I realy need to start paying more attention to this thread, where the pics were taken is minutes from my house, would have loved to pop over for abit :(

seee lol thanks nice meeting you to i hope next time we can get a few more of us together

Amazing work Dave. Some excellent photos!!! :thumbs: I hope you dont mind me putting some of them on my Facebook.

cheers dood and yeah thats fine, if you want me to email you the full size pictures Pm me your email address and il send over the full size full quality version, photobucket has a habbit of reducing size and quality

same for everyone if you want me to email you the full size version just PM me and il send them to you

and heres the final 3

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.