HID Bulbs fading? Bulb recommendations/suppliers

Arvi

I put a HID kit in my car 3 years ago.I'm not sure if its just me having got used to the light of if they are not as bright anymore. After 3 years on the same bulbs which is impressive, could it be that they do dim a bit over years?

I've got the 6000k bulbs in at the mo. Didn't use any adaptors, might try the 4300k, Is it worth getting the bulb holders?

Edited by Arvi

I got the bulb holders, makes the bulbs ALOT more secure. Sorts the alignment out properly as well, worth it for the money.

i got my holders but me and jason both dont have a clue how they work??? how do they fit

Edited by mckezik

i got my holders but me and jason both dont have a clue how they work??? how do they fit

Holders is an easy fit Mate, just needs a little imagination...

Very impressive for You to last 3yrs.. def. bulbs need changing now... For less than 10£ you'll get a new one... maybe go 4300k for better light output...

Bump, now I have full access to the forum and no longer a "Newbie"!

Also does anyone have any sidelight/courtesy light (with sunroof) and boot interior light recommendations?

Edited by Arvi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.