Android OBD II Scanner

fieldy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't think so, they use general generic codes I think.

Sorry I couldn't get round to you mate to test out mine on your car first, lent it to a mate and not seen it since :( When I get back off holiday I could pop and try my phone on your scanner? Doubt it will be much different though

Does Torque come up with any error codes or anything? You using the free version? Is it up to date?

Managed to get one of these last week and I must say that I'm very impressed. Was really easy to set up and get going. Well worth the 20 quid.

Will look forward to using it properly this week, will see if it makes any difference to my driving.

Managed to get one of these last week and I must say that I'm very impressed. Was really easy to set up and get going. Well worth the 20 quid.

Will look forward to using it properly this week, will see if it makes any difference to my driving.

I went for the expensive adapter as I read various bad things about some of the cheap ones. Works really well though, am impressed.

Only put the MPG display on if you're actively wanting to get a lot of miles out of your tank. Otherwise it'll just depress you :)

Well iv been told by a the ppl who done torque on android this

it’s the ECU –imports, especially from japan tend to be very locked down, sometimes they only provide 1 sensor, other times none at all depending on the car. You’ll need to get the ECU enabled (probably a dealership can do this) before you can get access to the sensors it has

Can it be done?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.