Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'studs brake wheel'.
Found 1 result
I’ve been changing my brake pads and discs today and in the process sheered a stud on the front wheels leaving me running on 4 studs and not 5 on my way home from work, I’ve now got to get the car back to my mates to finish the job tomorrow, will driving it the 4 miles there cause any lasting damage ? Thanks in advance