By Twinney, 13/07/23
  • 0 comments
  • JDM or UK UK
  • Colour red
  • Price 2500
  • Year 2002
  • Odometer 60000
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description I have owned this car from new. It was resprayed four years ago so all bodywork is immaculate. My wife used the car as her run about so the interior is immaculate. The car was stored for 12 months and then unfortunately was taken out and the engine blew. The garage have told me that the con rod has damaged the lower part of the engine, the crankshaft and sump pan. So the car is not running and I have not be successful in finding a replacement engine ( although would welcome any suggestions ) So I have taken the decision to sell the car as it is as a project. The car has Toyota team Europe alloys which are also immaculate with not a mark on any of the four wheels. The spare wheel is the standard Toyota alloy as supplied from new, but has never been on the car. If I could have found a reasonably low mileage engine I would have replaced the engine and kept the car myself.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse
  • Vehicles Statistics

• Total Vehicles
    • Submitters
    • Modifications
    • Total Images
    • Comments
    • Total Views

Iddon
    Latest Vehicle
    Toyota Celica ZZT230 By Iddon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.