Toyota Celica ST202
By t3rrorbyte, 11/02/09
  • 0 comments
  1. Rear Number plate LED lights  

Part of a group buy on here i bought two set one for my side lights and one for the rear numberplate · 07/04/10

2. LED Side ight  

Installed a set of ultra bright white 360 degree side light from a Group buy on CCUK · 07/04/10

3. Rear TRD Spats  

one third of a kit i bought for £300 which included spraying in Astral Black · 07/04/10

4. Front TRD Spats  

one third of a kit i bought for £300 which included spraying in Astral Black · 07/04/10

5. TRD Skirts  

Bought as part of complete kit skirts and spats freshly painted Astral black as part of the deal:) · 07/04/10

6. 17" Toyota Avensis Alloys  

These are skinned with 2 Toyo Proxes, 1 Michelin and 1 Pirelli. 1 wheel is slightly curbed but i am hoping to get the m refurbed and painted white · 07/04/10

7. GT4 Riser Blocks  

Genuine GT4 riser Blocks, but it has had the GT4 writing filled and sprayed over.<br /><br />£10 fitting came from buying the screws and foam gaskets from Mr T as well as some fiberglass to make some repairs before fitting.<br /><br />Certainly need redoi · 07/10/09

8. Sony CDX-CA850 Headunit  

The central Hub of my ICE, it's not the newest head unit but the functionality its top notch. Both HPF and LPF settings, 7 band EQ and so much more, allows to to customize the sound for every type of music. Had it for over 6 years and will only change · 07/10/09

9. 10 CD Changer Sony CDX-60  

Was given this by a mate who didn't want it any more, perfect addition to my setup fits neatly under my passenger seat and access from the rear. As the front passenger seat is spring loaded works quite well for getting to it from the drivers seat. · 07/10/09

10. Front Speakers JBL GTO607C  

Set of JBL components to go upfront but run from the amp in the boot. Bargin Ebay find should have been £50 at the time got them for 30 inc delivery.<br /><br />Great sound quality, especially when run from an amp. Used for mid to high coverage with littl · 07/10/09

Comments

There are no comments to display.

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse
  • Vehicles Statistics

• Total Vehicles
    • Submitters
    • Modifications
    • Total Images
    • Comments
    • Total Views

ST91
    Latest Vehicle
    Toyota Celica ST185 By ST91

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.