what can you really cram in a celica?

Kazi

so I'm not going to lie, I love it when folks do engine swaps from car to car with things that shouldn't really fit. so it got me thinking... what could i really get into my celica (gen6) not that i have the time or cash right now to try such things :( . I know a lot of people either drop the 3sgte lump into the gen 6 NA and have seen a few beasting a 2JZ in a GT4 on youtube and the like. another popular one seems to be the BEAMS engine into the AE86, if you can ever find one!! ive also seen a few turbo and supercharged convertions on the gen7s. but I'm generally interested, what can you get into one of these. either a gen1 or 7? even if its a chevy big block. Anyone doing something right now that's either common or completely out the norm? or have seen something stupid in the tube?

theres a guy (john allen) over in new york doing a electric gen6 :D not quite a big great lump of bhp but its bloody interesting :P

ill see if i can find a link........

Edited by matyb

theres a guy (john allen) over in new york doing a electric gen6 :D not quite a big great lump of bhp but its bloody interesting :P

ill see if i can find a link........

not my normal thing but hay, the guys doing something different.

great find!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.