Black gloss 4d carbon or black gloss wrap?

I can't decide what to do! I've got the old style carbon wrap in my gen 6 interior (door controls,vents, speedo surround, ash tray and arm rest)

It's annoying me now though because its not gloss! So I'm trying to decide between

- 4D gloss carbon wrap

- plain black gloss vinyl (cars gloss black)

- or just rip off and leave standard ?????

Opinions needed :-)

Just had a look bit steep for me at the moment, I just need a cheap fix for now, I've seen the gloss 4d stuff on eBay.

I got good results with the old carbon wrap so I might try the cheap gloss stuff.

But black or carbon? Or grey carbon

i did a lot of mod,s on outside of car which i love, but must confess i do love standard look inside i even brought standard sony celica cd/cassette player double din for car which was a downgrade on what i had but i love it (wife is happy as she got my old unit :) )

I just can't decide! Like you say tony standard does look good but then the whole reason I did the carbon wrap was because mines a 25th anniversary with the carbon style centre console.

I've got black leather and red stitched gear knob, gear gaitor, handbrake gaitor and red stitched steering wheel so I'm going for the same on the arm rest instead of carbon so that's that sorted! Now just new to decide about the rest

Had a look at your pics mate, car looks fabulous and imho I would go for the carbon wrap. If you go for grey then maybe colour the wheels to match, maybe anthracite?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.