i wonder what his suggesting, any ideas?

slowjoe

2nd reply.......The cost will depend on the length of time taken to do the work, but I estimate approximately 4 hours at £340 plus vat.

We’re in the testing stage of a newly developed cylinder head and camshaft package for this engine. Cosworth has just launched some interesting new engine components too.

not sure why the font went funny there lol.

Bargin, and it is cool that Cosworth are developing parts for an old motor long past production rather than concentrating on the current GT86 that will provide a longer sales opportunity :rolleyes:

2nd reply.......The cost will depend on the length of time taken to do the work, but I estimate approximately 4 hours at £340 plus vat.

We’re in the testing stage of a newly developed cylinder head and camshaft package for this engine. Cosworth has just launched some interesting new engine components too.

not sure why the font went funny there lol.

Font changes like these are typical of text that has been cut & pasted from another source, usually another website.

Not re-typing it or even trying to change it to match is just plain lazy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.