Wrapping...

Gen 7 in a gloss colour we would do for club members for £850. Any gloss colour you like and you can mix and match, ie red car with black roof. Or whatever you like really!

Matt and carbon is quite a bit more but not too much to add carbon in places ie roof.

That is assuming it is a standard car, anything with non stock body kits on we would need to look at as that can cause extra work and you'd be suprised how much extra film it uses too.

Plus some of the other options like the matt and pearlescent wraps, all be it they are a bit more pricey than a gloss wrap compare it to a pearlescent paint job and you'd save a fortune.

Or the carbon fibre, obviously not as sexy looking as real carbon fibre but about 10% of the price and still looks the nuts.

Plus for interiors you can get a proper textured brushed aluminium or leather or chrome again that is a fraction of the cost of the real thing

Just out of interest, how much would a full wrap cost? Everything included.

Depends what you want and what material is used as it can cost from about £500 upto about £2000+

Obviously the cheap one will probably use crap wrap that will peel and fade very quickly

If we were to do a chrome wrap on a celica it would be just over 2k for the materials alone. The chrome wrap is very expensive. A pearlescent wrap would be around 1.5k for materials so compared to a gloss it is a huge price difference.

I think I'll stick to my spray gun :)

Mind you for chrome thats a bloody good price. The cost for that chrome paint for the GTO was going to be the thick end of 4k!! If I wanted chrome I think I'd paint the car in 2k then block it down and polish it back up and drive straight to you wrap guys :)

Well SJ has a similar wrap flip but in CF look, why not ask him or Ray (RT Performance) how much but I'd say it's probably closer if not over the £2k mark :o

Im sure SJ mentioned a figure double that ar Rising Sun, think that might have included the alloys and lights aswell though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.