Today I had good & bad Celica news

So thought the car was in need of some TLC today so got it up on a ramp to do a service and also planned to change the boot struts I had bought months ago!

So first the service, I always thought my car just had a cat back or rear tail pipe modification to the exhaust, the tip is 'powerflow' and it sounds quite nice.

HOWEVER get it up on the wrap (for the first time since I have owned it) and what do I see, a FULL remus system! With a powerflow tail pipe, for reasons I cant understand. Can only think the previous owner preferred the look or sound of it!

The guy I bought it from didnt mention anything - maybe he didnt know! explains why it sounds so good though!

So all going very well, change my right boot strut - again day going very much to plan, take off the left strut and open the box with the new one which clearly says 'left' on it! Only to find a second right boot strut! Great!!!

To make it worse, I bought them ages ago and cant remember where I got them from!! who is the strut man on here there must be someone selling?

But overall I think the find of the Remus makes it a good day B)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.