Banzai Track Day at Crail 26th May

Anyone here going?

went there a couple of years ago and had a good day, usually pleant of fun and freebies

This year however hoping to take the Celica down the strip, pre mod time trials on the 1/4 mile :thumbs:

also, has anyone taken a gen 6 GT on a quarter mile, I have been online and expect a time of around 16 seconds, does this sound reasonable?

the beams I have had done a 15sec i think. my 3sge would take a week :P

was having second thoughts due to the fact that this is now the only car I have and don't want to break this one as well!!!

but then again........

spannertime!!!

I'll be heading along to this for the sunday, got a track night at knockhill on the saturday (good bye tyres)

Hoping to hit 15.5 in the 140 ;)

cool!

Edited by celicamojo

was having second thoughts due to the fact that this is now the only car I have and don't want to break this one as well!!!

but then again........

spannertime!!!

cool!

shusht you

gen 6 celicas dont break, :D

shusht you

gen 6 celicas dont break, :D

Sold!! :lol:

not been running well since I got it back from Ex wife (says it all really!!)

bit of tweaking required, really want to try this for 'research' purposes only......

need to get Al's S13 (Kato) running before Sunday first however!!!! - he blew another engine this week!!!! :blink:

thats the problem with those nissan engines. they run amazing on factory settings but as soon as someone messes with it they throw the toys out the pram :P

you still down on saturday with the mistress?

Edited by Briano

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.