Help from a member with a BN postcode

pestey

Hi chaps, i'm still around all be it very very busy.

i'm still in possession of my TS and have now decided to bite the bullet and turn her into my dream sports car. if people will offer me peanuts for a 3k car they can go shuv it!

anyways back to the topic in hand. at the end of the month I will be upgrading the brakes F&R and finally fitting the lowering springs, but if possible I would like to do it myself with the very kind help from a local member who has done this before (gen 7 pref).

now I have read all the threads there is to on doing it DIY but me being me, I will no doubt screw it up big time and end up killing myself. so I would kindly like to beg for some assistance with this. I will provide mugs of tea/coffee Breakfast in the form of a good old fry up!!! and to top it off I'll buy the king member a crate or two of booze.

I'm living in Seaford, near Newhaven should anyone know it, if not heres the post code BN25.

I thank you in advance for your time and help.

Kiss Kiss xxx

Hi chaps, i'm still around all be it very very busy.

i'm still in possession of my TS and have now decided to bite the bullet and turn her into my dream sports car. if people will offer me peanuts for a 3k car they can go shuv it!

anyways back to the topic in hand. at the end of the month I will be upgrading the brakes F&R and finally fitting the lowering springs, but if possible I would like to do it myself with the very kind help from a local member who has done this before (gen 7 pref).

now I have read all the threads there is to on doing it DIY but me being me, I will no doubt screw it up big time and end up killing myself. so I would kindly like to beg for some assistance with this. I will provide mugs of tea/coffee Breakfast in the form of a good old fry up!!! and to top it off I'll buy the king member a crate or two of booze.

I'm living in Seaford, near Newhaven should anyone know it, if not heres the post code BN25.

I thank you in advance for your time and help.

Kiss Kiss xxx

I know where it is as the mrs lives in peacehaven, I don't have any spring compressors or done the job before on a 7 but I have done it in other vehicles, as far as I'm aware the rear takes a little longer than the front. Brighton meet next Sunday though tag along and ask peeps there to :). Theres a topic in the meeting section.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.