Cant find this how to anymore?

I remember reading a very long time ago a simple guide to stopping the clock from dimming when you turn your lights on in a UK Gen 6. If memory serves you just cut one of the wires at the back, but which one? :unsure:

Any one remember/know or can point me back to the original guide much appreciated.

lol - it's definitely the green one. The "I think" was only about whether it's third one in or not. It's the only green one! I haven't got my dash apart at the minute to tell you which position it's in...but it's definitely the green one. I suppose whether it's the third or second one in depends on whether you're looking from the front or back!!! ;) I think it's actually labelled something like "Dim" or "Att" too. But it's DEFFO the green one!!

And the man comes back with multiple ‘definites’ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair do though mate :thumbs: Not intending to do it straight away but next time I have the centre console out will definitely be looking to put a stop to this annoying little feature. Just fitted one of Spree’s red filters in it and when it dims it now looks REALLY dim!!!

Hey, you asked! lol. I can't find the thread on here, but one at the end of this

http://www.celicahobby.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1870216506/site_id/1

shows the wire and the plug from the back of the clock. I did the same - fitted one of Spree's red LED kits (which looks great) but had to snip the wire to keep the clock lit cos the red was dimmer than the manky green!

Good luck with it mate.

Edited by AlexH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.