advice wanted please

MINX

Hi to all old and CCUK members

it's been some time since i been on here due to work commitments and change in my family circumstances.

Ipost-3048-0-96754500-1326885635_thumb.jpg have decided to sell PPE- Purple People Eater, so looking for some advice as to where is best to sell her and are there any do's and dont's and what kinda value is she worth ?

i have always part EX cars in the past and never given a second thought as to what happens to the car once its gone. however the Celica is slightly different as her appearance has changed some what since the day i bought her as a bog standard 10 years ago. so kinda wanting her to go to a good home and know that she be looked after lol.

any advice would be appreciated

MINX

Here is the spec of PPE

1996 1.8 metalic purple, 90000 on clock

K&N 75i Full induction kit

Custom back box

Front strut brace

Rear GT4 strut brace and mount covers

17" ACE crystal finsh alloys with Toyo tyres

Space saver

Custom colour co ordinated mirror fixing covers,door handles,centre console, vents on dash board n trims ,

Numerous LIKWIDART graphics Toyota and CCUK logos ,

Top mix splitters front and rear , TRD clone side skirts , TRD high riser spoiler ,TRD roof spoiler, JDM bezel ,JDM rear clusters ,JDM washer jets , custom front grille , crystal clear indicators , clear side repeaters , rear quarters 100 % limo tint , rear window 100 % limo tint , xenon headlight bulbs, Blue interior lighting ,dash dials ,clock,fog lights etc , blue LED in foot wells , elecs installed for under body neons, and wired for subs and amps in boot.

prob lots i missed off the list but hope this gives rough idea.

MINX :)

ps if admin / managment want to move to the for sale section feel free, i posted here as i not sure what she be worth .

Edited by MINX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.