Disconnecting TVSS III

karm3ll

Is there an easy way of disconnecting factory fitted alarm on a Gen 6? Mine is driving me mad. Goes off very frequently and drains my battery over night so I have problems starting the car... The siren doesn't sound though. It's just the hazard lights. It also arms itself when I stop somewhere and turn the engine off that red LED in the car starts flashing. If I open the door while being in the car then nothing happens. I can close the door and it will just flash again. I'm giving up slowly.

Any ideas welcome

Edited by karm3ll

we had problems with emma's st. so just unplugger the tvss iii ecu. no alarm or remote locking, but fixed the problem. the central locking and imobiliser is still there

But where do I find the alarm's ECU? sorry for a daft question. Is it the one behind the gearstick??

It's above/behind the stereo. Black box such to the underside of the air vents our on the steel bar that runs from side to side

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.