Celica 190 in Best Motoring

entropy

It's really worth finding the time to watch all of that - I won't spoil the ending for you, but it was quite surprising ;)

Lots of good lines - if correctly translated - I especially like 'When I saw that, I thought, someone's brought along an SUV!' :lol:

Enjoyed watching this Vid... keep posting for more,,, They do like the celica but needs to be lowered... Will not handle well thou if lowered :lol: :lol: :lol: And the eg6 being a 10yr old Car, all the carpet got rotten...,,, So he didn't cheat... :D :D :D

There's loads of JDM related stuff on that channel. Just search for 'Hot Version' and 'Best Motoring' within the channel.

And yes, Tsuchiya-san and co generally don't go for Toyotas unless its the AE86. Definitely prefer Hondas.

There's loads of JDM related stuff on that channel. Just search for 'Hot Version' and 'Best Motoring' within the channel.

And yes, Tsuchiya-san and co generally don't go for Toyotas unless its the AE86. Definitely prefer Hondas.

Except the celica was Tsuchiya's favourite car! that was a real shock.

Except the celica was Tsuchiya's favourite car! that was a real shock.

Criteria for judging is also based on handling and ride which is why 'stroke' - the up & down movement of the suspension is mentioned frequently.

Noticed the Altezza gets mentioned a bit on the forums.

They said the same about the Altezza which was up against Hondas.

Edit: Altezza appears at 7m27s

Edited by entropy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.