Does this look genuine?

Invidia N1 Exhaust

This is an American based website I found while searching for an Invidia n1 Exhaust. The price looks quite reasonable I think. It works out at £248 including shipping. Even if it's a 20% charge for importing it, that'll still be around £300.

I was just checking this was a decent deal before I order it, I don't want to get stung! Will this be a straight swap for my TTE twin exhaust? :huh:

Aye it did for me as well until I entered my postcode and set the country as the UK then the price shot up to around $694.

Yeah sorry mate you're spot on, that's the price it gave me too. I'll have a shop around and maybe use this site as a last resort. The website didn't update when I picked shipping to the UK. It's still not bad though.

If there's a contact number for the place, give them a call. Ask them if they can unpack it and either rub a little grease over parts of it or run it on a stationary car for 10 minutes.

This would class the parts as used and then you would not have to pay the import duties at our border.

If there's a contact number for the place, give them a call. Ask them if they can unpack it and either rub a little grease over parts of it or run it on a stationary car for 10 minutes.

This would class the parts as used and then you would not have to pay the import duties at our border.

Lol love it.

Could you not just tell the border it's used and cleaned up really well? :P do they check everything? Never had to pay import tax dunno how it works

They can check whatever they want on it. Running it on a car for 10 mins would just discolour it enough at the tip and put a could of fit marks at the other end of the pipe.

From what friends and family have told me, they tend to look for these outward signs and not too much else. It is still a pot luck endeavour but one that I've known to pay off more than fail.

Otherwise it could be a great excuse for a short "golf/skiing" holiday with the missus. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.