Look what I found when I came out of work

Gutted seeing this :(

Unless you have an ex-girlfriend or something beginning with 'N' I doubt anyones stupid enough to start writing their name, so it could be the start of NOB or something... just saying! The fact they didnt finish means they were disturbed so someone might have seen it happen, I'd ask around.

You got a computer at work? Try a wireless (wifi) camera/webcam to keep an eye on it, save all the days footage to the PCs hard drive - I know my Logitech came with motion recording software which could also be set to send an email, set this up to my mobile phone email so I got a notification every time someone would set the webcam off

gutted for you mate, really wish some people would just f*ck off and die so we didn't have to see shit like this happen. would love to wreck some of their stuff and see how they like it. bastards! hope you find out who it is and teach em a lesson.

Gutted seeing this :(

Unless you have an ex-girlfriend or something beginning with 'N' I doubt anyones stupid enough to start writing their name, so it could be the start of NOB or something... just saying! The fact they didnt finish means they were disturbed so someone might have seen it happen, I'd ask around.

You got a computer at work? Try a wireless (wifi) camera/webcam to keep an eye on it, save all the days footage to the PCs hard drive - I know my Logitech came with motion recording software which could also be set to send an email, set this up to my mobile phone email so I got a notification every time someone would set the webcam off

Well its definitely not an X as I've also had none beginning with the letter N, so like you I thought they were going to write nob, and the fact I don't know anyone in the area means its someone who has seen me driving it and just had a bit of jealousy. Fortunately as of today I have got a new parking spot outside a neighbouring workplace which has CCTV and staff that can see it all day and they have said I can leave it there from now on, so I'm happy with that, just gotta get it fixed now..... so £100 odd quid that could have gone to something else :(

gutted for you mate, really wish some people would just f*ck off and die so we didn't have to see shit like this happen. would love to wreck some of their stuff and see how they like it. bastards! hope you find out who it is and teach em a lesson.

If I ever do find out who it was..... I will take some revenge! But the problem is finding out who it was in the first place, its such a shame people in the world can't have respect for others property.

Edited by Canon4pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.