Ultra Racing order going in soon

ultra racing are placing a order in the next week or so so just a heads up if anybody needs to place an order, details below,

Hi everyone!

We just wanted to let you all know that we will be ordering from our HQ in Malaysia again soon, so if you’re looking for any parts for your car, NOW is the time to get in touch!

Don’t forget that we can order ANY parts from the whole Ultra Racing product range: http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Catalog.asp

Orders will close on Friday 3rd June, and parts will probably arrive into the UK towards the end of June.

Contact us NOW for more info.

PHOTOS:

If you have already bought and fitted any products from us, we’d LOVE to see photos of the products fitted to your car.

Please send any photos through to me on tina@ultra-racing-uk.com.

Kind regards,

Tina Fallon

Ultra Racing UK

Tel:0845 557 5849

Web: www.ultra-racing-uk.com

i think they have them in stock its not a groub buy mate, they are placing a big order of normal stuff but as i was ordering my anti roll bars today they told me they will be ordering next week so i thought i would post it on here as you save 10%

give tina a call on 0121 374 2185 they only take 50% off total order price and its expected to be here end of june, when i bought my braces a couple of weeks back they did have some stock left so worth giving them a call to check.

I have pictures of them fitted but they don't look very good nor profressional, you still want them ? I got the front & rear

That's for Tins's benefit liam I've got mine fitted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.