skewer ltd @ japfest?

Been at jap fest for 2hrs and still can't find his little aboad?

Any ideas people that are not here?

Also still not aseen the celica club, still got this bacon roll in my bag, lols

He was right up the other end to us, i only spotted him as i am also a member on hampshire jap cars and his evo was parked next to them. Couldnt get signal the whole day so didnt see this thread earleir

Edited by wilbo83

Nightmare guys, didn't realise just how out of the way the HJC stand was! And being in the middle of nowhere I don't think anyone managed to get a signal all day, I know I didn't :(

One of these days I may pull my finger out and actually take out a trade stand :blush:

I'm away for a week in a couple of days but feel free to drop me a PM or email and I'll get to it as soon as I can :)

Mook,

Blimey I walked past the hjc stand twice and didn't even realise your car was there. I wanted to ask about some stickers like you done on saddlebags. Doh!

The stand was a little confusing as it was a decent chunk plus a small bit the other side of some trees next to the last of the trade stands (SFS), I was parked up at the front in that small bit :blush:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.